Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Week

Well, I made it through the first week of my last spring semester (barely). The good news is, I'm only taking 8 hours, so I'll have time for a job and won't be paying full-time tuition. The bad news is, I'm only taking 8 hours, so I'll probably have to go to summer school and load up in the fall, because the classes I need to graduate are only offered in the fall (one of the very few downfalls of my school). I'm not at all worried that I'll have too much free time - my major requires that I attend non-credit classes (like student recital and piano repertoire) and I'll be the accompanist for a few voice students, and of course I need to start training for the half-marathon in November... oh man. Maybe it's a small miracle that I'm not full-time.

On a side note, I will soon be getting these... my first legit running shoes!!!!

No comments: