Thursday, February 12, 2009

True Love

In honor of Valentine's Day [which, for the record, I will be celebrating with my mom and possibly a new MacBook...], here are some things which have recently stolen my heart... some material, some not-so-much. =]

1.
Coldplay and Radiohead's performances at the Grammys... and speaking of Radiohead, I've just now downloaded their latest "In Rainbows"... highly recommended.


[Two of the greatest bands of all time? If anything makes your heart race...]

2.
My church's music team... I joined as the new keyboard player a few weeks ago, and I already love the people and music more than anything. (Oh, and if you're a fan of Christian music that isn't particularly cookie-cutter, go on iTunes and check out our leader Daniel Renstrom's music... it stole my heart on first listen).

3.
THANK YOU POTTERY BARN. I've been looking for a new duvet cover all year but none really stood out... until this.

Not a huge fan of the frame but it matches my room perfectly... and POLKA DOTS!!

4.
It's been 70 degrees here all week... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the South. And if I had either of these dresses, it would've been the perfect excuse to wear them.

[Vineyard Vines Skylark Dress]
[JC Cotton Cady Sydney... not the most exciting cut on the block, but us well-endowed girlies have to do what we can! ...plus the color is too southern to be ignored]

5.
Giving my school-issued laptop back because I'm now part-time? Boo. Getting a new MacBook in its place?! LOVE.

Add Image


What true love(s) have you fallen for this year?

No comments: