Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bookworm

Exam time is always incredibly stressful. One of my very favorite ways to relieve stress? Grabbing a favorite friend and heading to Barnes and Noble with the intention of buying nothing but coffee or tea while we're there. It works every time, even though it makes little sense that I would try to get away from reading books by... going and reading more books. That being said, here is my short (for now) list of uber-girly books that I'll be poring through the next few weeks...

What Would Jackie Do? : An Inspired Guide to Distinctive Living by Shelly Branch
Better Than Beauty : A Guide to Charm by H Valentine
A Guide to Elegance by Genevieve Dariaux
Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
How to Be Lovely: the Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern

All You Need to Be Impossibly French: A Witty Investigation into the Lives, Lusts, and Little Secrets of French Women
by Helena Frith-Powell

What Would Audrey Do? by Pamela Keogh
Everything CS Lewis that I haven't gotten to already... even though theology/spirituality is tough reading when you're in the middle of a crowded bookstore, so I think I'll stick to the frivolous.

No comments: