Thursday, November 20, 2008

'Tis the Season

You know, I'm not sure that I know anyone who DOESN'T absolutely adore this time of year, unless it's solely because of the cold weather (our blood runs a little bit thin in the Carolinas ;]). This year, even though I'm stoked about getting my Santa list together (and I'm probably more excited about shopping around for presents than actually receiving them), the thing that I am most looking forward to is the Christmas party my roommates and I are going to get together. We had deliberated not getting presents for each other (there's four of us) but we still wanted to do something special... so we came up with the idea that instead, we'll host a party for our friends and family with an 'admission fee' of bringing a present that we'll give to a family in need chosen from the Angel Tree at our church. I'm not much of a cook, so my roommates will most likely mastermind the food aspect, but I am all about some theming and decorations!! =] I'll update on the progress of the planning of it when it gets closer (even though we're done with the semester in a few weeks... now there's something to be thankful for!!!)

Another reason to adore the holidays that I discovered this morning? Panera Gingerbread Bagels. Mmm.

1 comment:

lee and hannah said...

love the blog, sarah!! glad you found us :)